[SEL] More Onan Water-Cooled Gennies

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 23:51:04 PST 2008

We have yet another Onan W3S (or similar) generator in the collection,
this one we first found out about at the Barleylands Essex County show
in September, but has taken a while to get back in touch with the
owner.

We were working halfway towards the guy's home, so after work
yesterday (we are working in an electricity sub-station feeding the
local railway) we went on down to Rayleigh in Essex to pick it up, got
back home about 20.30.

It is not complete, but all the main parts are there, April 1944 manufacture.

I'll be looking out for a F-M MJ-C magneto for it, the brush end
casting cover for the genny and an air filter complete.

Pictures soon.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes