[SEL] Old vehicle questions. OT

curt at rustyiron.com curt at rustyiron.com
Mon Nov 17 09:23:53 PST 2008

JB,
You are spot on! We are doing it all ourselves. This is supposed to be a
learning exercise for Devin.

I took your lathe suggestion to heart. Just happened to have a piece of
thin wall tubing under the workbench and chucked in up in the 4 jaw chuck
on Saturday. 5 hours later they were done and had a fresh coats of black
Imron on them. Cooked 'em in Missy's oven and then overnight in the deep
freeze and they look great and are ready to put on. I'll take a photo and
post later.
Curt