[SEL] Japanese engine shows

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 07:27:06 PST 2008

I just watched the engine show in the snow video.
It is a long one wirh all the right sounds.
I wanted to be there so bad it hurt.
I need to get out to my engine shed and tear that ignitor apart so
I can order some new mica.
My Nelsons Brothers built MacLeod with the Webster and ignitor plug
has it's points just barely touching.
Adding some Mica washers will line them up nice.

Alan in Michigan