[SEL] Blow Torch Leathers

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Tue Nov 11 09:33:53 PST 2008

Hi Joe,
	Don't know if you have ever been to Meier Hdw., but it's about the
same as it must have been in the 1930's. Jack will probably go to the
basement and return with a box full of assorted small pump leathers.
You and he will then sort through the box until you find what you need!
	Dave
PS, There is also an outside chance that the price you pay will be
written on a paper tag that was attached to the leather in 1937!
PPS, Good luck!