[SEL] Easy Starter & Speeder Frankfort Ind.

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Mon Nov 10 20:24:55 PST 2008

PS: Did find the possability of something in the site
http://www.newspaperarchive.com/
this site says they have something matching what I am looking for but it
requires a annual membership to view the site.  Anyone happen to be a
member that can let me know if the info contained would pertain to the
item? They do have a $9.99 one month introductory trial offer I would be
willing to buy if I knew the info really pertained to what I am looking for.
The best guess I've had is its a sort of fuel primer. Possably an add on
device to make for easier car or tractor starting.        TTYL,   Mark

 >Hi All, Does anyone know what this was or came from? Top reads  EASY
STARTER AND SPEEDER >PATS PENDING KNUDLE -McDANIEL CO. FRANKFORT, IND  I am
guessing at the KNU from just small >parts of the remaining letters, these
letters are very indistinct.
 >I've researced the names on top all ways I can think of without any real
clue. Been all over with Google >and searched the patent office extensively
to the best of my knowledge. NOTHING.
 >Lots of guesses as to what it was but anyone know for
sure?          Thanks,  Mark

http://www2.wcoil.com/~frappi/ess1.jpg
http://www2.wcoil.com/~frappi/ess2.jpg
http://www2.wcoil.com/~frappi/ess3.jpg