[SEL] Patina on brass

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Mon Nov 10 16:16:32 PST 2008

Send it to my place my sulphur water will take care of it in a few weeks.
Make it look ages old. GRINN,  Mark

At 04:33 PM 11/10/08, you wrote:
>First off ,Thanks for the information on pump /valve packing. Anyway ,is
>there a way to replace 80 years of patina on a Lunk Greaser that some
>misguided soul polished to bright brass? I can put in a few hours or even a
>couple of days ,but can't wait decades. There has to be a chemical that
>reverses the chemicals in "brass polish" Thanks Jimmy
>

>Jim O'Hagan

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
No Sunday calls if possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark