[SEL] Blow Torch Leathers

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Mon Nov 10 12:16:32 PST 2008

Hi Mark,
YES - I e-mailed them and just this minute got a reply from David.
He explained that he only has torches for display and doesn't intend to
use them.

 Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
 jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
   ,-._,-.      http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz
   \/)"(\/       " Keep Pennsylvania beautiful" -
   (_o_)        Ban large pumpkin colored highway signs.