[SEL] Blow Torch Leathers

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Mon Nov 10 08:49:33 PST 2008

Thanks Francis,
I was thinking of going that route but would rather see if I could find
some
professionaly made.
It looks like I'm going to have to give it a try.
Thanks,

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
   ,-._,-.      http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz
   \/)"(\/       " Keep Pennsylvania beautiful" -
   (_o_)        Ban large pumpkin colored highway signs.

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212792382x1200798498/aol?redir=
http://searchblog.aol.com/2008/11/04/happy-holidays-from