[SEL] Blow Torch Leathers

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Mon Nov 10 08:51:12 PST 2008

Thanks Lew,
As I said in a previous e-mail - Looks like I'm going to have to give it
a try.
I have several scraps of leather hiding in a drawer.

 Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
 jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
   ,-._,-.      http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz
   \/)"(\/       " Keep Pennsylvania beautiful" -
   (_o_)        Ban large pumpkin colored highway signs.

Lew near Waco, TX