[SEL] OT ..congrats to the US

armstrong gnarmstrong at netnitco.net
Sat Nov 8 19:36:31 PST 2008

We do have a strong constitution Ray but our courts interpretation of the
constitution can take away liberties and some of our liberties have been
seriously challenged in the name of security in the last few years.  One of
the great effects of our leadership can have is their appointments to the
supreme court.  George