[SEL] OT ..congrats to the US

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Sat Nov 8 19:25:48 PST 2008

Ray And Erica Freeman wrote:
>>From my limited understanding of things American you have a strong
> constitution that guarantee's your rights. Guns,free speech etc. At least
> whatever happens Obama can't change that.
> Ray Freeman
> Perth WA

The catch is that while they cannot get an outrite ban on all guns, they
can shove through legislation making anything they desire illegal. The
rabid anti gun crowd would love to get laws in place that say you can
only own a single shot firearm that uses black powder, then pass a law
that says you need a special permit for the black powder and a permit to
buy the bullets. They already want semi-auto weapons banned. So what's
next on the list?

--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York