[SEL] OT ..congrats to the US

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Sat Nov 8 17:04:02 PST 2008

G'day Peter,

Massive turnout?  You understand how that worked, right?  ACORN registered all
the illegle aliens (multiple times each), registered the dead, and had EVERYONE
vote multiple times in every district.  It's relly neat to see such voter
turnout.  Why in many districts obama received more votes than there are people
in that entire state.  Is this a great country or what?

See ya,   Arnie