[SEL] O.T. Dodge Wiring Problem UPDATE!

Steven N Kitto sndakitto at activ8.net.au
Wed Nov 5 17:18:17 PST 2008

Paul
I had this problem with a vehicle some years ago. What I did was to wire in
a relay to the light switch and reduce the amount of power to the light
switch. It never gave me any further trouble. It was a cheap option. It may
work for you.
Steve

Steve and Denise Kitto
95 Coleyville Road
Mutdapilly  QLD   Australia 4307
Ph 07 54671541

As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man.
Proverbs 27:19