[SEL] O.T. O.T. Dodge Wiring Problem UPDATE!

Chuck Balyeat kerogas at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 5 14:19:59 PST 2008

> He did tell me that when his headlights will begin to flicker he can reach
> over and raise up on the pull out knob for the headlights and it will
> stop, when he lets pressure off of the pull out knob for the headlights
> they will start to flicker again. It may be the blooming switch again
> which is a $100.00 plus unit.>>>

The industry term for this is  "jiggling it " , and although quite primitive
, you'll find it most indicative of a fault .

http://www.standardbrand.com/web_app/catalog/smp_bgbulk.aspx
Punch in #  DS357 , and if that is her , it is a far cry from a hundred
dollars

Chuck Balyeat
http://royalcrossfarm.com/essentials.htm