[SEL] Engine info needed

brock at netspeed.com.au brock at netspeed.com.au
Sat Nov 1 00:36:31 PDT 2008

I agree with Edd we should not be told where to set up. If
you attend any other normal club rally we dont have to put
with this bull S#!+ i can understand that they are trying to
all clubs together maybe an idea we get a banner or a sign
made with the SEL logo like the guys use in portland etc
then they cant do nothing about it
Brock