[SEL] Vertical Blackstone

Brian Watts briwatt at optusnet.com.au
Thu May 29 16:15:19 PDT 2008

Hi Kerry,
The finish was obtained by bead blasting off all paint and then immediately
applying a thick coat of boiled linseed oil.
 This had to be done within 10minutes before the castings started oxidising.
 We have now stopped painting any Engines and some we are removing paint and
trying to keep them in their aged condition.
Brian / David.