[SEL] Engine information

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Wed May 28 09:57:07 PDT 2008

Ron,

Checked my German book and about all I can tell you is that engine is
probably built after 1946.

The book has a 1946 Model DM15 which is similar to the one you have
pictures for, but your pictures are for a DM15N and with a higher serial
number than the one in the book.

I don't know what the differences are between a DM15 and a DM15N, other
than the obvious differences of slightly different rpms and hp range.

Don't have any starting information.  But I'm guessing they start easy
once you know the secret ;-)

Can't tell you much else.

George