[SEL] Identify IHC Carb

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Tue May 27 11:36:30 PDT 2008

Tom Thumb isn't it?   Mark

At 02:05 PM 5/27/08, you wrote:

>I'm hoping someone can tell me what kind of engine this carb would be for.
>It was in a box of stuff I picked up at an auction sale. It has the IHC
>logo in the casting along with some numbers. It has two needle valves
>along with a finger operated choke plate. See the seven pictures here:
>
>http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp1/mvc-390f.jpg
>
>http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp1/mvc-391f.jpg
>
>http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp1/mvc-392f.jpg
>
>http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp1/mvc-393f.jpg
>
>http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp1/mvc-394f.jpg
>
>http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp1/mvc-395f.jpg
>
>http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp1/mvc-396f.jpg
>
>Any ideas?
>
>Luke TonnebergerRockford, MichiganUSA

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
No Sunday calls if possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark