[SEL] JLO/Rockwell

Al Harris alharris44 at gmail.com
Tue May 20 13:26:21 PDT 2008

G'day List,

Peter, thanks.

Curt, you are probably questioning the use of the "watermelon
ring" (WMR) attached to the front of the carrier. ;-) In
further examining of the carrier, with all the dead
vegetation/insect remains removed, the frame on the RHS has
two large holes, one halfway down the tubing at the back and
one toward the inside-front, near the wrist area. There is
also a venturi near the outlet of the blower (pic 1), so I am
assuming the WMR is for carrying chemicals or such for
spraying. The venturi inside the housing is actually bent
upwards, which has me confused as logic tells me, air would
blow out of the tube?????

BTW the WMR is shown in the collapsed position and it *is*
above waist level. :-)

Al