[SEL] Eveready engine

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sun May 18 06:25:22 PDT 2008

Here's 3 pictures we took of the Ever Ready 6hp made in Waterloo, Iowa.  Way
different than Wink and Gingers in California.

Look familiar to anyone?  Waterloo clone maybe?  He does need the ignitor
and I should have thrown the head on for the picture.

Thanks much...I'm sure he'll appreciate any info.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563468111rxsYBT

RickinMt.