[SEL] Coolspring SEL Space

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Mon May 12 10:23:52 PDT 2008

Hey Dave and Patrick,
    I've made a big mistake.  For some reason I had Portland on my mind
when Dave posted about the SEL space so my comments have been about
Portland not Coolspring.  I had just read an email about the upcoming
Portland Swap Meet and I guess when Dave posted about the SEL being in
the same location, Portland is all I thought of.  If I had read the
Subject line I would have known what he was talking about.  I really
think the 1 cylinder Maytag would be more appropriate for Coolspring
though now that I think about it.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia , KY