[SEL] Coolspring SEL Space

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Mon May 12 05:45:16 PDT 2008

Hi Guys,
	I've just purchased a slightly used 50 cal. sniper rifle. Boy is
that thing ever accurate! I'm covering 3 shots at 1,000 yds. with a
half dollar and they tell me the thing is super accurate up to a
mile! I'll do some more practicing and should have it down to a
science by mid June!
	Dave
PS, That 30X scope sure takes some getting used to!

--------
David Rotigel
rotigel at alltel.net