[SEL] Coolspring SEL Space

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sun May 11 16:51:29 PDT 2008

Hi All,
	I talked to Jake today about the SEL set-up area at Coolspring in
June. The SEL area will be in the same place that we have been in for
years--2nd row at the end near the trees. Jake tells me that we can
move in anytime after Tues. the 17th (at noon.) I'll have the SEL
sign at the near end of the 2nd row and the SEL area roped off and
signs up by the afternoon of the 17th. Please fill in from the tree
end so that we can give away any un-needed space on Friday. Thanks,
See you at Coolspring!
	Dave