[SEL] National next year who's going?

curt at rustyiron.com curt at rustyiron.com
Thu May 8 09:53:07 PDT 2008

Russell,
Funny it is you telling Patrick he has no excuse for not making it to a
big show. How many years have you been "going to make it to Portland
someday"?
With the tanked value of the US dollar it won't cost you more than a
couple place setting at one of your nice catered weddings to come over the
pond! You're all out of excuses so man up and buy tickets for you and
Carmella and come join in what is shaping up to be a banner year at
Portland. Besides Missy says she REALLY misses her drinking buddy! Ozzie,
Ozzie, Ozzie.
Curt Holland