[SEL] Onan Generator comes home

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Thu May 8 07:50:28 PDT 2008

On 17/04/2008, Listerdiesel <listerdiesel at gmail.com> wrote:

The Onan has let the side down right at the last knockings, the fuel
pump diaphragm has split and dumped a load of petrol into the sump.

Philip (No 2 son) has dashed off to our injection repair guy in the
place where we used to have our factory, in Luton,  he may have a
later diaphragm that we can use.

If that is the case, then we'll load it up now and sort that out at
Nuenen. If no diaphragm then we'll leave it behind.

Had a run out with the van and trailer this morning, pumped up the
tyres and filled the van ready for tomorrow. All handled fine, the
weight is noticeable but only on pulling a\way from a stop, on the
road it doesn't notice much at all, just the occasional 'nudge' from
the trailer on bumps.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes