[SEL] Fw: Bee Stings OT

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Wed May 7 04:36:04 PDT 2008

LOL, that poor fellow must live in a bee hive or be on their most wanted
list or have the worst luck in the world. Never heard of anyone and their
family getting stung so often in such a short time!

We live around thousands of wasps, bees and hornets out here by the river
and woods, only ever been stung once. Baking soda paste worked for
me......... and I'm mildly allergic.