[SEL] National next year who's going?

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Tue May 6 15:45:58 PDT 2008

G'day all, I have made some enquiries about camping at the National
Rally in South Oz. The designated camping area is 3km from the rally
feild. Just wanting to get a feel on whether or not you good folk
would like an sel area?? I remember the Heyfeild rally was good fun
with many sel guys all together. (I could'nt get to the last two) The
sites are numbered/alocated so I recon it would be good to maybe
build a list of everyone who wants to be in the same area.
Entertainment is always great with a few interesting readings,
stories of history and plenty of iced tea!  I guess we could also
organise an Sel compound also.  If you could let me know via the sel
or direct I could put a list together over the next month say and
then get some sites held.

regards Russell
Russell Gilbert
Sunny Sunraysia