[SEL] Auction Results

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sun May 4 09:40:09 PDT 2008

Arnie,
    I purchased the Westinghouse, but was buying it for a friend who
wanted it.  I brought home some brass items and a mag.  I would have
loved to have the 4 HP Geiser.  I've got its twin except mine is the old
style and the one at the auction was the new style.  It would have been
neat to have the pair.  Based on what they brought, I wished I still had
all the Geiser's that I've owed through the years.  I know of 12 that
I've had and I might be leaving one off.  I've still got 6 here so I
guess that's enough!

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY