[SEL] Show today

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Sun Mar 30 22:40:14 PDT 2008

It was a busy weekend for engines. I took my 3.5hp Austral and Ron's 4hp
Austral down to the Canberra Rally on the weekend. They had a good roll up
of engines and a big crowd through the gates on Sunday. I managed to get
sunburnt again but it was a great weekend. I took lots of pics which will be
up on the site some time soon :)
Patrick

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW