[SEL] I've Returned! And With Even Larger Engines This Time.

Rick Rowlands rowlands1941 at roadrunner.com
Sun Mar 30 10:06:24 PDT 2008

The Tod Engine project will continue unaffected.  The engine is on property
that we own, and the majority of money for the new building has been raised.
Construction will begin this spring or summer, depending upon when we get
permits.

The Bethlehem project may take me away for a few days every couple of
months, but otherwise I'll still be plugging away in Youngstown every day.

Rick