[SEL] Bethlehem Engines

Dave Otto ddotto at cableone.net
Wed Mar 26 18:07:52 PDT 2008

Hi Rick

You never seem to have any problem finding projects that run in the hundreds
of tons. I really enjoyed the pictures of the Bethlehem engines. I was using
one for wallpaper on my PC at work and got a lot of comments about it.

Dave

PS. Do you still have my patterns? I would still like to have them returned.

Thanks