[SEL] Venn-Severin Engines

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 13:07:49 PDT 2008

We have had a contact from the family of Theodore Venn, and have been
offered a copy of one of their 1935 sales brochure to put onto our
websites. We are arranging for our friends in Phoenix to do a scan for
us, as that is where the brochure is at present and the family doen't
want to let is go too far out of their hands.

One of things mentioned in the email was that Venn-Severin had big
problems with crankshafts breaking during the war years, and that the
company assets went to Mahindra in India after WWII.

Does anyone have anything to add to this,  or any corrections?

We already had a small page of V-S engines on our websites from a
catalogue that we bought, it would be nice to have more information to
go with the pictures.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes