[SEL] Holt steam traction engine.

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 13:02:10 PDT 2008

On 23/03/2008, Orrin Iseminger <oiseming at moscow.com> wrote:
> Thank you, Ron, for that link!  I'm astonished!  Now, I want to get down to
>  Woodlawn more than ever.
>
>  My engine club buddies and I helped load up ship out all the attachments and
>  accessories for the Holt combine that has now been restored to ground-power
>  and will be pulled by mules during the show.  We have some "sweat equity" in
>  it and have more than a casual interest in the machine.
>
>  Best regards,
>
>  Orrin

We have been over to the Heidrick Agricultural Museum a couple of
times now, they have a very large collection of Best/Holt/Caterpillar
stuff there, and well worth a look if you are over near Sacremento. If
you go to the Woodland Swap meet, it is quite close.

1962 Hays Lane, Woodland, CA 95776 (530) 666-9700
http://www.aghistory.org/cgi-bin/default.asp

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes