[SEL] Nuenen 2008

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Thu Mar 20 10:16:43 PDT 2008

Although it was tempting last night.  After thinking about it more, I
think I'll skip Nuenen this year.

As it was working out I would basically be in Holland only 72 hours.
Arriving Saturday around noon and departing on Tuesday around noon.

Better to to plan on it for next year when the show is a few weeks later
and I could also be gone for a longer period of time.

George