[SEL] 8 hp Austral lamp

Brian Watts briwatt at optusnet.com.au
Wed Mar 19 21:57:17 PDT 2008

Hi Chester,
Try John The Tankman, he makes the tin Shroud for the Austral Blowlamp
Photos are on the site below.we run our 8HP. Austral using a single Burner
Lamp,no problems,

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x279/john_the_tankman/

David Watts (03) 87616332
damewatt at bigpond.com
Brian Watts (03) 97266147
briwatt at optusnet.com.au
http://community.webshots.com/user/briwat

From: Chester Smith
Date: 20/03/2008 12:33:57 PM
To: The SEL email discussion list
Subject: Re: [SEL] 8 hp Austral lamp

Thanks Kerry, the lamp i have is a three burner, the burners are not in a
row, they are next to each other in a curcular pattern, is this right?, also
who made your lamp cover,handle ?, cheers,
Chester.