[SEL] Mill Engine Model

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Tue Mar 18 21:30:31 PDT 2008

Same here, I'm trying to make it mine.   Mark

At 06:18 PM 3/18/08, you wrote:
>Beautiful engine Mark, I wish it was mine.
>
>Paul

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
No Sunday calls if possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark