[SEL] Engine problems

JIM KIRKES jd.kirkes at verizon.net
Sun Mar 16 19:31:20 PDT 2008

Hi Mike,

I should have said that this is a Webster low tension mag.
The trip is much like the sear on a trigger.  In my case it
had gotten a little rounded off which very much limited the
engagement duration.  I imaging this was at one time a sharp
90 degree angle.  Over the years it wore to perhaps a .015
radius, certainly no more.  I got this sharp again and the
problems were over.

Jim

Jim and Diane Kirkes
Hemet, California U.S.A.