[SEL] What is it?

George Best George at irontrader.com
Sat Mar 15 12:47:56 PDT 2008

You're right, although it is off of my 2hp engine.

I really didn't pay much attention to New Holland engines before I got mine.
I was a bit surprised the more I worked on cleaning my engine up how
complicated New Holland made some of the castings and other odd things
unique to those engines.  I thought that spring was certainly different than
any I've seen on other engines!

Good to know someone sells replacements although I hope to never need one.