[SEL] Portland 2007 Video Clip Menu

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 08:31:47 PDT 2008

On 11/03/2008, Ray And Erica Freeman <plb at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> I've just had a look at a few and they are great! For me they download twice
>  as fast from the oldengine site as opposed to the stationary-engine. It
>  would be nice to see more of this. Much better than finding then putting up
>  with lesser quality on "yourtube"
>  Ray Freeman

Have a look at the'Quickie' video clips we've just done. They are in
wide-screen format which is what they were shot in originally, and
don't look 'squeezed' on the screen.

You may have to drag the sides of Windows Media Player out to show the
full width.

http://www.stationary-engine.co.uk/VideoClips/PortlandQKXX.wmv

'XX' is the file number. Numbers 1 to 22 are up, smallest is about
0.8mb largest is 11mb.

We may have a DVD disc out of the camera that we haven't looked at yet...

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com