[SEL] OT Accident

Ron Sullivan oldengines at bigpond.com
Tue Mar 11 11:23:06 PDT 2008

Hi All
thank you for all your prayers and support off and on list.
Liz had 4 of the top 1/3 of right hand fingers  chopped  off and only the
ring finger was a successful rejoin .Her spiits have been down but she was a
little better today and once they stop the pain killers she will get back to
herself..
thanks again
Ron & Liz Sullivan
oldengines at bigpond.com