[SEL] Portland 2007 Video Clip Menu

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 14:50:40 PDT 2008

I have put together a menu that allows you to click on an image and be
taken to the video file, which will then run in Windows Media Player.

The three main browsers all treat this differently, so you'll have to
experiment with your own preferences to get the best out of it.

IE6 worked best for me, keeping the menu page in the background and
running the video on top in the foreground.

Opera and Firefox both dashed off to get the video file and then
returned to the menu page once ithey had enough code to stream the
video.

http://www.stationary-engine.co.uk/VideoClips/VideoMenu.htm
or
http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel/VideoClips/VideoMenu.htm

Choose the website that is closest to you, it does make a big
difference on download times.

There is no icon on the main menus yet, so you'll have to bookmark the
links until I get time to update the menuing.

The lead image for each page has the file size on the image itself. If
there is more than one menu image for the video file then only the
first one will have the size.

Let me know if anyone has any problems please.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com