[SEL] More Video.

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sun Mar 9 13:53:06 PDT 2008

Hi Guys,
         Following Peter Forbes' Portland video uploads and the resultant
discussion on the lists I was prompted to "get off my butt" and play with
some video again. I've been meaning to do this for some time - just needed
a nudge!

         I've uploaded a video of my 6 H.P. Wolseley Type "R" (1928)
running this evening.
43 seconds -320 x 240 pixels - 2.7 Mbytes.  It's a .wmv file and should
play on Windoze Media Player.
         I'd be interested to know if anyone has a problem playing it
(please mention what version of Windoze you are using as well a Windoze
Media Player version.)

         I've added it to my page about the Wolseley - please scroll down
to just before the picture links to find it. There is also some technical
gobbledygook about how it was made.

<http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/WolseleyR/index.htm>

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans