[SEL] Portland 2007 Video Clips

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 08:14:56 PDT 2008

On 09/03/2008, Elden DuRand <edurand at mchsi.com> wrote:
> Peter:
>
>  I, too, am having trouble with Windoze Media Player.  I'm running a fully current version of Windoze XP, home version and have just checked the updates.......nada.
>
>  Do you think Billy Gates is trying to get me to downgrade to Vista?    :-)
>
>  Take care - Elden

Take a look at the link I posted for more codec information, Elden,
and you could also try the WMV format file that I posted info about
just now.

Let me know if you still have trouble please, as a last resort I'll
convert them all to WMV format, although generally most people seem to
be getting them downloaded OK now.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes