[SEL] Ignitor question

R & M Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Mon Jun 30 15:05:18 PDT 2008

The igniters that are normally closed run off an LT mag. points normally
closed stayed cleaner.
Normally open worked ok with battery or mag.
For test purposes, the battery test does no harm.
If you dont want to use a car coil Primary, use a ballast out of a light. I
run a lot of models on these.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au