[SEL] Ozzie help needed

Steven N Kitto sndakitto at activ8.net.au
Sun Jun 29 01:09:06 PDT 2008

Craig
Perhaps try this group, they are not far from Stawell. Got this off NHMA
site

20th and 21st September, 2008 - Dunmunkle Sump Oilers Machinery Preservation
Inc. Annual Rally.  Our annual engine and machinery rally is to be held at
our Murtoa headquarters on the 20th and 21st September, 2008 with the theme
for this event being "diesel engines and tractors".  Our larger Hornsby
Engines will again be running from time to time over the weekend.  Free on
site camping and excellent facilities are available for exhibitors.  A food
and drinks kiosk will be operating all weekend and Sunday breakfast will
again be provided to exhibitors.  For more information contact John on (03)
5358 1370 or via email to jhart at netconnect.com.au

Steve

Steve and Denise Kitto
95 Coleyville Road
Mutdapilly  QLD   Australia 4307
Ph 07 54671541

As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man.
Proverbs 27:19