[SEL] the weekend

curt at rustyiron.com curt at rustyiron.com
Wed Jun 25 12:23:52 PDT 2008

Craig,
Thanks to numerous sweet female distractions, this one made it thru to you.
If it wasn't for the high turnover rate of "oysterized" women none of us
in western NC would a chance at all of having any engines. In fact it is
common knowledge 'round here, that when a desirable engine becomes
available, we simply engage the services a gorgeous gal to distract the
cloistered oyster, until the engine deal is complete. So there you have
it, one of the best kept engine collecting secrets is out of the bag now.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC