[SEL] Can You Imagine That?

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Tue Jun 24 00:13:28 PDT 2008

Hey guys a nice way to start enjoying a few days off; I just got
home, cracked a tiny and check the sel, I see you have a neat kero
tin near your engine dave! I also had a look at robs vidoe then had
to check out another he done on a 25 hp engine with plenty of
comentary, an excellent vidoe Rob, good stuff.
Russell