[SEL] Western Union money order from Oz for engine parts

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Mon Jun 23 15:21:46 PDT 2008

Just for conversation; I was interested to see that ebay banned the
use of western union money orders some time ago saying how un-safe
they are! For what it is worth I have used them plenty of times and
never had an once of trouble. If I was to have a hickup it may have
been when they turned to electronic tranfers from the US to here.
Instead of finding a note in my post box, the money was sitting on
the local post office Pc. Just showed them my id and they forked cash
out. ALL GOOD!
Russell