[SEL] Best Show On Tracks pictures

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Sun Jun 22 20:22:04 PDT 2008

Hi all.
I just put up 123 pictures from The Best Show On Tracks.  I have not put
on any captions or checked the arrangement.  There were so many tractors
it was impossible to photograph each one individually.  So they are in
rows or groups.  Some that struck my fancy got a close up.  There are old
trucks, fire trucks, heavy equipment, horse powered equipment, steam
engines, gas engines, and lots and lots of crawlers.  Enjoy.

http://picasaweb.google.com/RonHaskell/TheBestShowOnTracks

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California USA