[SEL] (no subject)

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 08:54:15 PDT 2008

Very windy and wet weekend, although today was warmer than yesterday
when it dropped to the low 50's fahrenheit.

Scored a new AC fuel pump for the Onan W3S generator, remanufactured
in the 1980's but still worth getting after the problems we had with
ours just before Nuenen.

Also picked up the Petter AV1 diesel genny on the way up to the show,
we had to deliver some repaired kit to one of our customers in
Stourbridge, Birmingham, and the genny was within a mile of where we
were delivering :-))

Pictures up at:

http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel/AstlePark2008/Astle2008Menu1.htm

or:

http://www.stationary-engine.co.uk/AstlePark2008/Astle2008Menu1.htm

2 pages, about 70 pictures on the thumbnail menus.

Peter

--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com